This is very yummy—makes 3 standard bread loaves, figure 16 slices each. It's even better when you put streusel on it. Pictured are two non-standard loaf pans, the one on the left huge, because my standard Pyrex® loaf pans were engaged (out of the picture to the right) making sandwich bread that day.
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Wisk dry ingredients together in one bowl.
3. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin, oil and water; stir dry ingredients in, folding in also the nusts, just until moistened.
4. Pour into a well greased 9×5" loaf pan. Add streusel if desired (otherwise, skip and continue instructions).
Streusel for two (big) loaves (or three smaller ones)
5. Cream butter and sugar, add rest, dole out by hand atop the batter before loading into oven.
6. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 50-60 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
—minus any streusel.