Beef or chicken can be used. This recipe comes out hot by 3 stars out of a scale of 5.
|½ tsp||minced garlic|
|½ lb||chicken cut in strips or pieces and thin|
|1½ tbsp||red curry paste|
|½ cup||bamboo shoots|
|½ cup||bell peppers (as many colors as possible)|
|3 large||mushrooms, sliced|
|10 leaves||basil or mint|
|1½ tbsp||thin soy sauce|
|4 tbsp||coconut milk|
|2 tbsp||chicken stock|
1. Add oil and garlic, cook until light brown.
2. Add chicken cook until turn white.
3. Stir in curry paste with meat and mix well.
4. Add bamboo, mushrooms, onions, sugar, thin soy sauce, coconut milk and chicken stock. Mix well.
5. Add leaves and continue cooking until leaves are cooked (soft).