- Sauce ingredients courtesy of Talei & Jeff Lawson.
1. Brown beef well in a little bit of oil and remove. Drain off liquid that has expired from the meat into the pan during cooking.
2. Reoil the wok. Add in order: green peppers, onions and broccoli. Cook just until desired texture achieved. Do not overcook.
3. Add sauce ingredients and beef. Toss while cooking just until sauce boils and thickens.
4. Serve immediately accompanied by a bowl of good sticky rice.
Chicken and Snow Pea Sauce
- This is for about one pound of chicken and snow peas. Double the ingredients if you like lots of sauce.